Web Design Work
Bank of China, London Branch
During the web design process for the Bank of China, London Branch's website, one of the biggest challenges is to comply with various standards from the Bank. The project has been completed successfully in a very limited time frame.
The REC4 recruitment website allows candidates to search for vacancies by keywords, job categories and location. An user friendly backend control system was developed so that job vacancies, applicants and clients' details can all be updated easily.
Services at a Glance
- Website Design, Template Design
- Print & Online Brochure Design
- Letterhead & Logo Design
- Print Ad Design
- Illustration Graphics
- Flash Animation, Flash Banner
- Brand Design, Corporate Identity
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Link Generation
- SEO Copywriting
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Statistical Analysis, Ranking Reports
- Google submission, Adwords, Sitemap
- Newsletter, Email Marketing
London Web Design
The development costs vary from project to project depending on the amount of work involved. Whether you are looking for a right online presence, e-commerce system, bespoke intranet or extranet web applications, we provide free estimate for your project. Here are few points to help you to define the scope of your project.
1. What would you like to achieve from your website? It appears to be a simple question but it helps you to plan for what features are necessary on your website.
2. Make use of internet and do some research on other websites, perhaps take a look at some of your competitors' websites and see what you like and dislike about them. You may want a similar look and feel or some of their website features.
3. Find out your target audience. For example, a bright, funky and colourful website may be a good choice if majority of your website visitors are teenagers. Once you identified your target audience, you could then work on the website content and draft some plans for your marketing campaign.
Tagnum is a London web design company committed to help companies and individuals to establish a successful online presence and make use of latest technologies to enhance your business operation. We are based in East London, E16 and ready to provide premium web design services for local companies in London.
Why not give us a call on 0845 055 1683 to discuss your project requirements.