We use a wide range of technologies to implement your business logic. Technology can greatly enhance your business operation and competitiveness. We provide web and software solutions to companies from wide range of industry.
Examples of web solutions:
- Content Management System (CMS) allows users to update or maintain their website quickly and easily. The user is not required to have programming or HTML knowledge.
- Online shop is a place where companies can sell their products; it greatly reduces the overhead for setting up a high street store. These kinds of websites usually comes with a shopping cart or shopping basket and be able to take credit card payment.
- Custom web applications are usually built for specific company which its business nature is mainly online based, for example, online dating service, gaming and gambling.
- Customer feedback form gives users an alternative other than email or telephone to contact your company.
- Newsletter system allows companies to send service updates, promotions, press releases or other adverts to their subscribers
- Security is the one the biggest challenge for many internet solutions. We need to secure any online payment and all confidential information collected over the internet. Security may be addressed on ecommerce website, company intranet system or even a community forum. In addition, many business emails need to be protected as well.
- Blogging becomes popular not just for individuals but for many companies. The tone used in company blog is usually more casual and subjective, which gives them another medium to communicate with their audiences.
- Some of our customers opted for open source system. They may need template design or modules add-on. We can help you to custom a wide range of open source system including osCommerce, Joomla, Mambo, openCMS, PhpNuke, WordPress, eBay stores and many more.
Why not give us a call on 0845 055 1683 or email us to discuss your project and get a free estimate.